Thursday, December 16, 2010

Terriffic Thursday

I got permission from the blogger so I would like to share a link for all of you who would like to know what Fibromyalgia is. 

As I said in my very first blog I have fibro and I really don't know if many know what it is. So here is a link, Thank you Missy for letting me link to your site with the information, http://missyschranz.blogspot.com/p/what-is-fibromyalgia_30.html

There is alot of information there, and if you want to know more you can go to WebMD and search there as well. I know that living with fibro is not fun, and that if you do have it let me know and I will keep you in my prayers as well. Missy you are in my prayers always. 

The last few days I have had many problems with my fibro. Stress plays a big part with fibro, and as I have said I work at a daycare, so you can imagine the stess I deal with and have to deal with my fibro with no meds.  I just want to say Good Luck to all you who have fibro out there and I hope you have pain free days.



Hugs to all,
Kimmie

No comments:

Post a Comment