Wednesday, December 15, 2010

my very first Blog award!!!!!

Thank you so much Gina. I love the blog award. A very nice suprise. I haven't been blogging long, but am really enjoying it a lot.

I HAVE BEEN AWARDED THE STYLISH BLOGGER AWARD!!!!  Thank you Gina @ http://ginabean32.blogspot.com/ for the award  I am so honored to receive the award in such a short amount of time to be blogging.
  Here are the rules for accepting the award:
 1. Thank and link back to the blog of the author that gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pay it forward and give this award to 15 blogs that you have newly discovered.
4. Notify the blog owners that you have chosen and let them know about the award.
Now comes the fun part trying to decide who to give the award back too

So here are the 7 things about me:

1. I am a single Mom with 4 wonderful children.

2. I have found someone that I am in love with (finally) and hope with all my heart he loves me in return.

3. I love animals, some say almost too much. If there is a stray I will take it in, no matter what kind of animal it is. I have four cats, two dogs, and three sugar gliders. If that tells you anything.

4. My favorite food is Mexican, and I don't mean like Taco Bell mexican. Like real homemade Mexican food.

5. I enjoy my family. I really love spending time with my family, cousins, sister, everyone.

6. I have found that I really enjoy sitting in Chat with my wonderful cousin, Gina at night just to talk.

7. I have found that blogging is fun and hopefully it will help me with somethings I am going thru.

Hugs to all, and thank you again Gina.
Kimmie

1 comment:

  1. hey Cousin Im glad you like the award :) Now when your hopping you can find people to share it with. ;)

    ReplyDelete