Thursday, December 9, 2010

Kids say the funnist things...

Before I go to far into this let me let everyone know I work at a DayCare....LOL


So that being said, if you ever wonder what your children say about you, ask the daycare teachers...LOL



Last week one of my children (daycare) came up to me and the other teacher and said "I really gotta tell you something really important" and boy was he serious about what he needed to say. We tell him okay we are ready for this (mind you we have learned that NOTHING can shock us, or so we thought), and he says very stright face and serious, "My mom squeaks when she stops."

So of course we had to find out what he meant by this. He lets us know that when she is walking and she stops suddenly she squeaks. We of course let the mom know about this and she had a good laugh as well. Since this incident we have learned something we have always known, Children say the Darndest Things.



Hugs to all,                                                                                          
Kimmie                                                                                        

1 comment:

  1. hey Cousin your blog today is superb.....
    I love blogging its such a stress reliever

    ReplyDelete