Sunday, December 19, 2010

Meet Me on Monday

1.  What will your Christmas dinner consist of?
2.  Do you watch commercials or flip through the channels?
3.  How long will you leave your Christmas decorations up?
4.  What movie makes you cry every time you watch it?
5.  Do you have a Facebook?


and my answers are:

Lots and lots of food...Going to my sister's Monday, and then to my Step mom's on Christmas day...OH JOY!!!!

Depends on the commercials, I like the M&M commercials, and the scrubing bubbles (because of my oldest daughter)...


We will prolly leave our up till after new years sometime...it's bad enough ours go up before Thanksgiving...LOL


I really enjoy this movie but everytime I watch it I cry...


everyone says I am a junkie...but I am not on it that much (gotta go take care of my farm)  LOL...no really I am not on that much...


Hope everyone enjoys...Hugs to all.
Kimmie

3 comments:

  1. I do try to miss the commercials but, have to admit some of them are very entertaining like the M and M's commercial. I also laugh at the Bing commercials as well. New follower.. stop by and visit me sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Monday! I'm your newest follower from Java's blog hop. I'm of the thought that there is never too much turkey :) Drop by my blog and have a look at my answers! I can be found at Sugarbeat's Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog today is Great :) love you cousin
    hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete