Monday, December 13, 2010

Meet me on Monday

1.  How do you order your steak?
2.  Are you superstitious about anything?
3.  Who is your best friend (not including your spouse)?
4.  When is the last time your wore a dress (for the guys...a suit)?
5.  Do you have any trips scheduled?
My answers are:

I like mine med.  Sometimes I get it med/well.


I am not very superstitious, I love black cats, Friday 13th doesn't bother me. I guess you could say the only thing that might get me is a good ghost story.


I would have to say my best friend right now is my wonderful cousin Gina who got me into blogging. Thank you so much Gina.


I wear skirts from time to time. Depends on my mood as to when I wear them. The last time I wore an actual nice dress was to have Christmas Pics taken last year.


I am planning on going to see Gina here real soon. Either before Christmas or shortly there after.  I love you Gina.


I hope everyone enjoyed today's answers. I know it was sure fun finding the pics I wanted to use for everyone to see.

Hugs to all,
Kimmie




3 comments:

  1. I love black cats. In fact, I have a beautiful black cat who found me on a winter's day when she was a kitten. Love her to bits. :) Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimmie your blog today is wonderful.....I am giving you the stylish blogger award...Click on my blog to find (my first blog award) copy the pic from me...read the rules of accepting the award and have fun blogging

    Love you
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following...following you back...great answers to questions...I love black cats too.....

    ReplyDelete